- View Product Video
- Reviews (0)
Titegrip is a topical hand cream which was formulated to stop your hands from perspiring, it is non-sticky and works between 4 – 6 hours. For optimal use, apply 30-60 minutes prior to activity. Don’t be fooled by other products claiming to be as good as Titegrip and costing half the price. One tube of Titegrip can last twice as long as a competitor’s product and it’s guaranteed to work.
To apply Titegrip, simply put a small amount in your hands and rub them together. You will immediately feel three things happen:
- Moisture will be drawn from your hands
- Your hands will become temporarily sticky
- Your hands will become dry and stay dry
Titegrip will keep your hands & feet dry while skiing. You will stay dry, feel warmer and ski longer!
The difference between Titegrip I & Titegrip II –
- They are same basic formula and have the same scent (Lavender)
- TG I -Is the original formula. If you use too much, your hands could temporarily turn white. It is the most popular with the people who have Hyperhidrosis…. or serious perspiration problems.
- TG II – Is the most popular. It’s creamier, easier to put on and is good for your contact points.