Shipping Rates and Policies
Active Solutions ships to contiguous U.S. states, Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses. Please be aware that orders could arrive in multiple packages.
Shipping Methods, Costs, and Delivery Times
*All shipping charges include handling, order processing, item selection, packaging and transportation of items.
**Total delivery time includes processing and carrier transit time. Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays
Our Standard Shipping combines the capabilities of UPS, USPS, and several regional carriers to deliver packages to you more efficiently.
This allows packages to arrive on Saturday as well as any other business day. Tracking is available through our website or your confirmation or shipment emails, and will indicate the estimated delivery date.
This shipping method is available for shipments to contiguous U.S. states, Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
This shipping method is the only shipping method available for shipments to U.S. Territories, PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
Expedited and Premium
This shipping method is available for shipments to contiguous U.S. states, Alaska and Hawaii addresses only.
Active Solutions Processing Time
Orders are typically processed for shipment in 2 to 3 business days.
Not all Shipping Methods are available for all shipping addresses. Refer to the Shipping details above for available Shipping Methods for your address.
All orders containing Hazardous Materials have restrictions. See below for details.
Certain items in your order may be considered Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT). Hazardous Materials are as follows: aerosol items, some alcohol-based items, items that contain contents under pressure, and others (e.g., hairspray, nail polish and items containing flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals).
The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) requires ground-only shipment of Hazardous Materials due to air shipment restrictions and regulations. Therefore, these items cannot be shipped to all addresses.
All orders containing Hazardous Materials must be shipped via Standard and cannot be shipped via Expedited or Premium. All orders containing Hazardous Materials can only be shipped to addresses within the contiguous U.S. states and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, PO Boxes or APO/ FPO addresses.
- Active Solutions does ship to international addresses.
- Some merchandise may not be available for purchase due to restrictions.
- If items cannot be exported from the United States or imported into Canada, you’ll receive notification
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Active Solutions is dedicated to making the return process simple for you. We’re all about bringing you a top shopping experience from start to finish. If you’re not completely satisfied with a product for any reason, just return the product to us for a full refund or exchange.
First, a few details:
- All returns must be accompanied by all original components.
- Lost your receipt? No problem! We are able to locate purchases made from your account.
- If you are unable to return the product with its receipt and we are unable to verify the original purchase price of the product, your refund will be in the form of an in-store credit equal to the lowest selling price at which the product was sold by during the 90-day period preceding the return. Guests will be asked to provide a valid government issued ID (i.e. driver’s license, state or military ID).
- In order to offer the best shopping and product-return experience to as many guests as possible, Active Solutions reserves the right to limit returns if we have reason to suspect misuse of our generous Returns Policy (such as excessive returns, reseller activity, or fraud).
- Items purchased from other retailers, dealers or resellers and not directly from Active Solutions are not eligible for return, refund or exchange.